Saturday, August 22, 2020

Yellowstone National Park - August 2020

My ultimate bucket list destination!  I have wanted to see Yellowstone for as long as i could remember.  I saw a video as a child in the Liberty county library in Beaumont, Texas during a summer book event for kids.  I’ll never forget it!  Beautiful mountains, rivers, geyser’s and water pools.  Finally, my Leon got me here!  Took a while.  We tried about 3 years ago but west coast fires blocked us in ever direction.  Unfortunately, the fires are back this year but still way to the west.  Clouds of smoke cover the skies most days but we are seeing as much as we can.  God Bless those families that are losing their homes to the west.  Hoping to add more in the days ahead. 







MESA FALLS BYWAY - Mesa Falls 



















Huckleberry Bush:

 
Hwy 191 to Bozeman, Montana in West Yellowstone park:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Grand Loop Road - Yellowstone

 We stopped at a beautiful falls and took many photos.  The largest is called Gibbon Falls.