Friday, June 07, 2013

Finally finished the two quilts for my dear friends in Omaha!  Only took me 3 years to get done with them.  Ha!  Probably a good thing since my quilting has improved so much in the last year, the quilts turned out great.   Here is the Miss Rosie pattern "40T".  It was a fun quilt to make and the longarm stitching turned out great. Not that I'm bragging, but I was very impressed with myself after doing this one!








Then there was this one! Oh my!  This was the hardest quilt I have ever done.  It is a Texas Lone Star.  It was like piecing a puzzle.  But after it was all put together I was very proud of the results. It really turned out beautiful!  The quilting was a challenge for me but I did it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Grand Loop Road - Yellowstone

 We stopped at a beautiful falls and took many photos.  The largest is called Gibbon Falls.